|Safety, Quality and Service|
Safety is our primary objective and begins at the dive center before you go diving in our facilities.
1. The dive center is open whenever you are diving in communication with the boats.
2. Compressor and charging station approved by industry, ensuring quality of air we breathe.
3. All the tanks have double valve.
4. The soils of the diving center are non-slip material to prevent slipping in the wet zone, in the showers or toilets.
5. All our regulators are disinfected after each use to prevent oral infections.
Already on board
1. There is always a skipper in the boat for support from the surface.
2. Oxygen equipment and first aid on board.
3. Safety bottle and spare parts on board.
4. Boat ladder to make it easier to get on the ship without equipment.
5. We only work with certified professionals, not students.
Quality is present in all our processes, equipment and facilities.
1. All teams are top brand MARES.
2. The maintenance of regulators and equipment are carried out periodically.
3. Our bottles pass their annual inspections.
4. Wetsuits and boots are renewed every year.
5. Possibility of using two pieces to avoid cold.
6. Independent hot water showers for men and women.
Bottom Blue Diving is committed to service.
1. The divers do not carry equipment or going to the ship or the back of this.
2. After the dive the divers do not clean or rinse the equipment.
3. Service lockers for your personal stuff.
4. Towel service for showers.
5. Nursery equipment for your own holidays or for long term.
6. Possibility of renting high-end equipment or jackets with integrated weights.